Regulatory Affairs Scientific Leader
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are partnering with a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation who are seeking for an individual to join their team on a permanent basis located in Basel. The opening position currently available is for a Regulatory Affairs Scientific Leader. Our client is focused on developing high-quality veterinary products.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will design registration operating plans to guarantee senior management goals are completed.
- Mediate with manufacturers and/or EU/UK RA teams, to prepare part II such as chemistry and manufacturing of new drug proposals for veterinary medicinal products.
- Responsible for preparing and submitting variation applications for current reports reflect present practice.
- Guide technical RA agency meetings.
- Accountable for preparing and upholding product summaries and labelling for pharmaceutical, nutritional and care products.
- You will use self-initiative to study updates within Swissmedic guidelines and needs.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Educated to a degree level in a chemistry, veterinary medicine, chemical engineering, medicine, pharmaceutical, biochemistry or similar fields.
- Fluency in both German and English.
- Prior involvement in RA within animal health sector.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.