Regulatory Affairs Manager (Oncology)- Reg Liaison
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager (Oncology)- Reg Liaison to join a top Pharmaceutical organisation who aim to make a positive difference to the lives of patients all over the world. This position will be on a contract basis in High Wycombe.
- Strategic and tactical input in development, post-approval and Life cycle management.
- Liaison with Regulatory Agencies and Local Operating Companies.
- Input in document and process development.
- Clinical Trial Applications.
- Marketing Authorization Application.
- Resource Planning and Management.
- Oral & written communication skills.
- Negotiating and conflict handling skills.
- People management skills.
- Complex project management skills.
- University degree - medical or paramedical (pharmacy, biology, veterinary etc.), or equivalent by experience.
- Breadth of regulatory experience in drug development and commercialization (e.g. experience in multiple products, multiple phases of development, multiple therapeutic areas).
- Experience with EU regulatory procedures (CP, MRP, national).
- Experience in working in project teams and/or a matrix organization.
- Previous Oncology experience required.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of the applicable therapeutic area.
- In depth knowledge of the regulatory environment, guidelines and practice of EMEA regions.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
CHF150000 - CHF170000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a swiss based biopharmaceutical company who are seeking a Global Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager to join them on a permanent basis in Lausanne.
£25 - £30 per hour
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Hobson Prior are in search for a Regulatory Disclosures Specialist to join a world leader within diagnostic solutions who have a strong product portfolio and an excellent pipeline
£300 - £350 per day
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Regulatory Project Manager a research-based biopharmaceutical company.