Regulatory Affairs Manager (Oncology)- Reg Liaison
Hobson Prior are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager (Oncology)- Reg Liaison to join a top Pharmaceutical organisation who aim to make a positive difference to the lives of patients all over the world. This position will be on a contract basis in High Wycombe.
- Strategic and tactical input in development, post-approval and Life cycle management.
- Liaison with Regulatory Agencies and Local Operating Companies.
- Input in document and process development.
- Clinical Trial Applications.
- Marketing Authorization Application.
- Resource Planning and Management.
- Oral & written communication skills.
- Negotiating and conflict handling skills.
- People management skills.
- Complex project management skills.
- University degree - medical or paramedical (pharmacy, biology, veterinary etc.), or equivalent by experience.
- Breadth of regulatory experience in drug development and commercialization (e.g. experience in multiple products, multiple phases of development, multiple therapeutic areas).
- Experience with EU regulatory procedures (CP, MRP, national).
- Experience in working in project teams and/or a matrix organization.
- Previous Oncology experience required.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of the applicable therapeutic area.
- In depth knowledge of the regulatory environment, guidelines and practice of EMEA regions.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
CHF60 - CHF65 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Junior Regulatory Submission Publisher to a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions
£50 - £55 per hour
Hobson Prior are working with a leading independent biotech organisation who are looking for a Regulatory Operations Manager to join them on a contract basis in Uxbridge.
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Worthing, West Sussex
Hobson Prior are looking for a Regulatory Manager (CMC) to join a market leading, innovative immunology business on a permanent basis in Worthing.
CHF100 - CHF105 per hour
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions
CHF35.50 - CHF38.50 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Trademark Specialist to join a leading global pharmaceutical and biotechnology company who specialise in products and late-stage development compounds
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Officer to join a medium-sized organisation who focus on partnering with Pharmaceutical and Generics companies
£25 - £30 per hour
Hobson Prior are working with a leading independent biotech organisation who are looking for Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate (CMC) to join them on a 12-month contract
£60 - £65 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Regulatory Policy and Project Manager for an exciting opportunity to join a top pharmaceutical organisation
£70 - £75 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for an Regulatory Project Manager to join the Antibody Purification Team at a leading biopharmaceutical company on a contract basis in Slough.