Regional Distribution Operations Coordinator
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior is currently recruiting for a Regional Distribution Operations Coordinator to be based in Switzerland. The position is with a large pharmaceutical company who are determined to deliver pioneering medicines to enable better health for patients around the world.
- You will manage daily operations of the 3PLs inbound & outbound transport operations and RDC Replenishment / restocking operations from RDCs to satellites DC in scope of responsibility.
- Manage and operational troubleshooting on orders and shipments to/from Regional Distribution Centers in area of responsibility in coordination with plants /OpUs and LOCs.
- Apply sGOPs (operating procedures) to execute tasks on harmonized processes.
- Deliver input and actively participate to regular QBRs (Business Performance Reviews) and continuous improvement intiatives of 3PLs (Regional and Local).
- Provide inputs and actively participate to regular Business Performance Meetings with teams and LOCs to roll-out AGILE continuous improvement initiatives.
- Monitor and Solve daily 3PLs interfaces IDOCs issues.
- Implement Stock reconciliation procedures between Client SAP and 3PLs ERP systems including Inventory management activities at 3PLs DCs (stock counts, claims,...).
- Monitor daily DCs perf., deviations management & CAPA issues escalation and resolution in coordination with quality.
- Operate under GDP compliance SOPs and support Internal/External quality Audits preparation.
- Check and review invoices from suppliers.
- Good intercultural skills.
- Fluent in English orally and writing.
- Good communication skills to manage stakeholders across levels & across countries.
- Structured, holistic and clear in problem solving.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management.
- A minimum of 4 years prior relevant experience in Supply Chain Distribution and Logistics management.
- Good ability to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Good ability to present ideas with clarity, conviction and confidence.
- Good Supply Chain systems knowledge (SAP LES/MM/SD/FI,…).
- APICS Certification is a plus.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£500 - £550 per day
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Hobson Prior are recruiting for a R&D Outsourcing Manager to join a multinational healthcare company at their offices in Hertfordshire.