Real World Data Manager (home-based)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We currently have an excellent permanent opportunity for a Real-World Data Manager within one of the largest CRO. This position offers excellent career prospects for those who have worked in both early phase and Real-World clinical data environments.
This role will require you to be home-based within the UK.
- Maintain strong customer relationships to manage and meet contractual obligations.
- You will represent as the Data Team Lead, Program Lead and/or Leadership Role on data management deliverables.
- To perform direct negotiations with customer.
- Provide project management expertise working with customer data managers, key decision makers, and internal team members to manage continuous process improvements, issue escalation, workload projections, and provide technical expertise.
- Ensure service and quality meet agreed timelines and deliverables in contract Scope of Work (SOW).
- Manage SOW budget.
- Recognise out of scope tasks and track change orders to completion.
- Act as the Project Manager for single service DM projects, including financial tracking.
- Partake in and support RFP process.
- To meet with Data Operations team members on a regular basis to ensure milestones meet timelines and quality deliverables.
- Establish strong communications with DO team, functional leads, project managers and all other stakeholders.
- Support CDM service delivery with comprehensive process and technical expertise in executing projects.
- Serve as the escalation point for unresolved data issues, work with client data managers, vendors, internal team members for resolution.
- Work with functional manager(s) to ensure appropriate resources are assigned to meet project deliverables.
- Create and/or review and sign-off on all data management plan (DMP) documents.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, customer service, and teamwork skills.
- Fluency in English written and verbal.
- Requires a bachelor's degree, or educational equivalent, in health, clinical, biological or mathematical sciences, or related field.
- At least 5 years' experience working as a DTL with clinical data.
- Demonstrable expert CDM skills and thorough knowledge of the CDM processes (e.g., therapeutic area, SAE reconciliation, external data vendor reconciliation, management of local laboratory data and/or new technology).
- Proven experience and competence in managing delivery of multiple studies/projects/programmes through full CDM lifecycle.
- Prior experience of handling customer negotiations.
- Already possess the right to work in the hiring country.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€80000 - €90000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Clinical Advisory Consultant to join a global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions to transform patients' lives.
£55000 - £65000 per annum
Hobson Prior has partnered with a world-wide contract research organisation who are recruiting for a Senior Data Manager to work remotely.
£47 - £50 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Data Manager to be home-based anywhere in Europe on a 12-month contract.