R Statistical Programmer (remote-based)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are partnering with a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation who are looking for an individual to join their team on a permanent basis with the ability to work remotely from anywhere in Europe. Our client is focused on improving the lives of those who suffer from various conditions. The opening position is for a R Statistical Programmer.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- The primary objective of this role is to support the development of an open-source R Programming environment to facilitate Phase IV, Medical Affairs and Health Technology Assessment studies.
- You will build R Shiny Apps and other R visualisation deliverables to support launch activities and publications.
- You will conduct exploratory statistics (using R Shiny Apps) and develop R packages to support standardisation of programming outputs.
- Support the build of an automated R Statistical Programming environment by developing SOPs and processes for R Users and removing the reliance on other languages (ie. SAS).
- Any other assigned duties.
- 3+ years' experience using R as a primary Programming tool in any industry (ie. Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Finance, etc.) - experience in Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology companies would be favourable.
- Background/ Degree in Statistics or Biostatistics is a nice to have.
- Ability to build R Shiny Apps is a key requirement.
- Passionate user of R or other open-source Programming tools.
- Knowledge of CDISC (SDTM and ADaM) standards is a nice to have.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.