Hobson Prior are currently working with a breeding technology and seed production company who are looking for a Quantitative Geneticist to join them on a permanent basis in Lyon. This position will act as the internal Subject Matter Expert in Quantitative Genetics, applied to specific breeding programs within the company's large plant and seed portfolio.
- Develop and implement new statistical methodologies and tools to drive innovation within the breeding teams and to optimize the efficiency of production within the various breeding programs.
- Provide training and support across the research teams to ensure understanding and optimization of the new methodologies and tools.
- Coordinate global projects that focus on the exploration, development and implementation of marker-assisted.
- breeding strategies within the various breeding programs.
- PhD (preferred) or MSc in Statistics, Quantitative Genetics, Plant Breeding or a related topic.
- Knowledge of Quantitative Genetics applied to breeding programs.
- Knowledge of any of the following statistical methodologies/concepts: Mixed models, quantitative genetics, population genetics, genomics selection, experimental design.
- Experience of plant breeding would be a plus, but not a requirement.
- Proficiency in English language is required.
- FULL relocation package and sponsored work permits will be offered.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€70000 - €85000 per annum
Hobson Prior are working with a Global CRO who are seeking Principal Statistician to work remotely on a permanent basis.
€75000 - €90000 per annum
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior / Principal Biostatistician to join a top 10 Global Pharmaceutical company on permanent basis in Brussels.
£90000 - £105000 per annum
Hobson Prior are in search for an Associate Director of Statistics (Therapeutic Area Head) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis in Uxbridge.
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior have an exciting opportunity with a Start-up AI-based Diagnostics company who are seeking a Statistician to join them on a permanent basis in Oxford.
€95000 - €105000 per annum
Monheim am Rhein, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Hobson Prior are looking for a Principal Statistician to join a leading top 10 Global Pharmaceutical company who purely concentrate on neurology and immunology.
£65 - £76 per hour
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a Principal Biostatistician to work remotely for a Global Consultancy Company with an excellent reputation within Biostatistics.