Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Quality Specialist to join a brilliant manufacturing organisation on a permanent basis located in Devon. Our client is focused on advancing health with self-care products which are both affordable and high-quality.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will be responsible for supplier quality management.
- The ideal candidate will go through relevant documentation.
- Examine compliance risk.
- Liase between quality assurance and quality control.
- Be accountable for looking after new materials and providers.
- Any other assigned duties.
- A technically minded individual with the ability to be adaptable and flexible in situations.
- Previous involvement working within a pharma organisation.
- Capable of managing own time efficiently.
- Able to balance workload.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€20 - €30 per hour
Cork, Republic of Ireland
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Small Molecule Process Cleaning Representative to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis located in Cork.
€75000 - €80000 per annum
Waterford, Republic of Ireland
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a QA Manager to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Waterford.
€60000 - €68000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Process Validation to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Braine.