Quality Improvement Specialist
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Quality Improvement Specialist to join a leading biotech organisation on a fixed-term contract in Uxbridge. As a member of the GCP Quality Improvement team, this position will provide administrative and project management support.
- You will manage the QMOD Business Support mailbox and provides customer support for QMOD. Works on QMOD configuration changes by helping to assess impact and reviewing changes for business alignment to SOPs.
- To assist in the management of files and associated data/metrics supporting the Process Deviation, CAPA, and other Quality Events coordinated by the GCP Quality Improvement.
- Accountable to support the Business Administration for QMOD, including minor changes in picklist values, and the communication of changes to partners.
- Assist where needed with scheduling alert meetings for QMOD and Process Deviations.
- Provides support in the investigation of Quality Events as needed by tracking timelines to assure that projects are completed on time.
- Supports closure of CAPA action items, when needed.
- Disseminates essential information and status updates to management on assigned projects.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Proven analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Comfortable interacting with Senior Management.
- Bachelor's degree with at least one-year experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Associates degree with 3-4 years' experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- High School diploma with 6-8 years' experience in lieu of Associate degree.
- Working knowledge of the clinical drug development process.
- Strong computer skills requirement of MS applications including (but not limited to) MS Project, Word, Excel, Sharepoint and Outlook.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€70 - €90 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Trading Entity Compliance Associate to join a patient focused pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis in Dublin.
€70 - €120 per hour
A new opportunity has arisen for a Product Quality Lead - Biologics and Gene therapy to join a specialty biopharmaceutical company in Dublin on a 6-month contract basis.
£28000 - £28500 per annum
An opportunity has arisen at a top pharmaceutical organisation for a QA Associate to join them on a permanent basis in Stevenage.
£80000 - £90000 per annum
Hobson prior are seeking a QA Director to join a pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and affordable treatments for diseases