This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Quality Engineer to join a top healthcare organisation where you will provide support to root cause investigation activities and ensures good Quality Engineering practices are used in investigations.
- Responsible to provide complex product team support for quality system design and audit, compliance assessment, and for support of steady state manufacturing processes.
- Utilizes multifaceted industry and process excellence standards on an expert level in daily quality operations, including good manufacturing practices, equipment engineering system, and international organization for standardization.
- Reports on contract manufacturer performance metrics and ensures management reviews.
- You will oversee audits of all quality system categories to assess compliance to process excellence standards.
- Accountable to handle complex technical issues for manufacturing processes that are to be transferred to satellite facilities.
- Addresses and corrects product and process complaints.
- Ensures comprehensive measurement systems to monitor effectiveness of quality and reliability systems to identify, bracket, correct and prevent defects, presenting reports to management
- Recognise and lead cost and technical improvements under the departments' continuous improvement program.
- Ensuring continuous improvement and understanding of measurement systems used on-site, driving down variance in test methodology.
- Develops site knowledge on manufacturing process knowledge, and monitors inputs and outputs to the processes, and implements and drives corrective actions.
- Any other assigned tasks.
- Degree Qualified in Science/Engineering.
- 8 months relevant experience working in manufacturing/operations.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.