Hobson Prior are currently working with a regulatory and clinical research organisation who is seeking a Quality Consultant to join them on a permanent basis. As the QA Consultant you will provide support to the organisation's clients.
- Supporting clients as QA Consultant and facilitating periodic QMS meetings with client teams.
- Preparation of sops for clients and support for client QMS management; including provision of technical QA support for clients.
- Conduct of QC reviews of essential documents.
- Support maintenance of the internal Quality Management Systems and sops, including provision of ad hoc QA support for internal processes.
- Speaking at external meetings and conduct of client training seminars.
- Training and mentoring of the organisations staff.
- Life science degree (BSc) (minimum).
- Relevant experience from working in clinical drug development with some involvement in GCP Quality management systems.
- Understanding of the regulatory environment for conducting clinical trials.
- Competent word processing skills (including use of standard MS Office applications).
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€45 - €50 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Medical Device Analyst to join one of the world's largest pharmaceutical organisations
€370 - €375 per day
Hobson Prior is currently recruiting for a Complaints Specialist to be based in Dublin, Ireland.
£400 - £425 per day
Hobson Prior are looking for a Quality Supplier Manager to join a world-wide biopharmaceutical organisation focused on discovering, developing and commercialising pioneering medicines
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for an IT System Analyst to join a Research Centre on a permanent basis in London.