Hobson Prior are currently working with a Regulatory and Clinical Research Organisation who is seeking a Quality Consultant to join them on a permanent basis in Cambridge. As the QA Consultant you will provide support to the organisation's clients.
- Supporting clients as QA Consultant and facilitating periodic QMS meetings with client teams.
- Preparation of sops for clients and support for client QMS management; including provision of technical QA support for clients.
- Conduct of QC reviews of essential documents.
- Support maintenance of the internal Quality Management Systems and sops, including provision of ad hoc QA support for internal processes.
- Speaking at external meetings and conduct of client training seminars.
- Training and mentoring of the organisations staff.
- Competent word processing skills (including use of standard MS Office applications).
- Life science degree (BSc) minimum.
- Relevant experience from working in clinical drug development with some involvement in GCP Quality management systems.
- An understanding of the regulatory environment for conducting clinical trials.
- An experienced GCP professional, either with direct experience working in QA/SOP management or with a clinical project management background, looking to move into quality.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€90000 - €100000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Head of Quality to join a growing Oncology focused Biotech company in France on a permanent basis.
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a leading pharmaceutical organisation who focuses on enabling better access to medicines for patients all over the world
£40000 - £45000.00 per annum
Hobson Prior are in search for a Product Quality Manager to oversee the Product release team in the delivery of products at a leading organisation
£32000 - £35000 per annum
Hobson Prior is working with a clinical-stage drug discovery and development discovering organisation
£95000 - £100000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company who are looking for a QA Director to join them on a permanent basis in Hertfordshire.
€115000 - €120000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Director of Quality Management for an exciting international career, in a multicultural environment at a rare diseases organisation