Quality Assurance Officer - Operations
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior currently have a new opportunity for a Quality Assurance Officer (Operations) to join an integrated pharmaceutical organisation who provide affordable and pioneering medicines for healthier lives. In this role you will work in a team of QA Officers to support the activities of the Quality Assurance Department.
- Comply with the principles of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Release for sale activity, including:
- Preparing, examining and resolving queries for batch documentation
- Producing the batches pending release list.
- Generating release paperwork (CofA's, C of C's etc)
- Retrieving batch quality documentation from contract manufacturing sites
- Supporting Qualified Person with requests for further information
- Providing regular batch status updates to internal and external customers
- Providing customers with confirmation of batch certification and release
- Collating documented evidence to support the disposition of any returned product
- Preparation & Maintenance of Quality/Technical Documents (SOP's, Work instructions, QMS documents etc.), and maintaining the principles of ALCOA. Filing, storage and archiving documents.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise, excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to focus on achieving outcomes and delivering KPI's to meet company/team/personal objectives. Can work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability work to, and meet, quality standards, highly organised.
- Educated to HNC or degree (or equivalent) in a Life Science would be preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical business or food manufacturing.
- Knowledge of GMP.
- Intermediate level MS Office ability and use of electronic document systems.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€70 - €90 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Trading Entity Compliance Associate to join a patient focused pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis in Dublin.
€70 - €120 per hour
A new opportunity has arisen for a Product Quality Lead - Biologics and Gene therapy to join a specialty biopharmaceutical company in Dublin on a 6-month contract basis.
£28000 - £28500 per annum
An opportunity has arisen at a top pharmaceutical organisation for a QA Associate to join them on a permanent basis in Stevenage.
£80000 - £90000 per annum
Hobson prior are seeking a QA Director to join a pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and affordable treatments for diseases