Quality Assurance Officer
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently are recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Quality Assurance Officer to join an integrated pharmaceutical organisation who provide affordable and ground-breaking medicines for healthier lives. In this role you will work in a team of QA Officers to support the activities of the Quality Assurance Department.
- Accountable to comply with the principles of Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Contract Laboratory Compliance, including:
- Compliance of LIR/OOS/OOT/Deviation investigations & reviews
- Participation in the implementation of corrective and preventative actions
- Stability testing
- Analytical method transfer
- Coordinating, planning & managing change, compliance checks & document approval relating to technical transfer or new product launches
- Partaking in the evaluation, management and implementation of incoming change requests
- Preparation, participation and follow up of audits (internal and external)
- External Laboratory management:
- Track performance of all vendors ensuring service levels are maintained to support product release. Review KPI's monthly and track issues/trends.
- Monitor status of testing schedules and report on overdue or held batches.
- Send and track samples to vendors
- Maintain regular communication with vendors
- Ensure contract laboratories have correct reference materials and columns.
- Log, progress and close out investigation reports and assign CAPA's.
- To assist in analytical method, transfer co-ordination and testing of new product
- Preparation & Maintenance of Quality/Technical Documents (SOP's, Work instructions, QMS documents etc.), and maintaining the principles of ALCOA. Filing, storage and archiving documents.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise, excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to focus on achieving outcomes and delivering KPI's to meet company/team/personal objectives. Can work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability work to, and meet, quality standards, highly organised.
- Knowledge of GMP.
- Intermediate level MS Office ability and use of electronic document systems.
- Ideally educated to HNC or degree (or equivalent) in a Life Science.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical business or food manufacturing.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€70 - €90 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Trading Entity Compliance Associate to join a patient focused pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis in Dublin.
€70 - €120 per hour
A new opportunity has arisen for a Product Quality Lead - Biologics and Gene therapy to join a specialty biopharmaceutical company in Dublin on a 6-month contract basis.
£28000 - £28500 per annum
An opportunity has arisen at a top pharmaceutical organisation for a QA Associate to join them on a permanent basis in Stevenage.
£80000 - £90000 per annum
Hobson prior are seeking a QA Director to join a pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and affordable treatments for diseases