QC Senior scientist
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a QC Senior Scientist to join a biopharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis. Our client is focused on evolving treatments that harness the immune system to destroy cancerous cells.
- Carrying out QC testing of raw materials, in process controls, and finished product, in line with GMP regulations.
- You will assist in the preparation and review of documentation including SOPs and risk assessments to ensure the highest levels of controls and traceability.
- Perform immune monitoring for clinical trials and ensure all activities are undertaken in accordance with GCLP and quality standards.
- Assist in the design and validation of immune monitoring assays using flow cytometry and ELISpot.
- Perform maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment including flow cytometers.
- Coordinate activities with manufacturing to ensure appropriate and timely sampling and testing of raw materials, in-process samples and finished product.
- Excellent planning and organisational and time management skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with strong initiative and drive.
- Strongly focused on quality and safety.
- MSC in a Biological Science discipline.
- You will have 3 years' experience in a scientific laboratory role.
- Understanding of GCLP guidelines.
- Experience in assay validation.
- Experience working in a GLP/GCLP regulated environment.
- Experience in human cell isolation, and cell and tissue culture.
- Experience in flow cytometry and ELISpot.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a top pharmaceutical organisation who are focused Focused on the development, manufacturing and commercialising of medicines