Hobson Prior are working with a leading pharmaceutical organisation who are focused on better health by providing natural health information and products. Our client is looking for a QC Manager to be responsible for the quality control functions within the all company facilities.
- Accountable to lead, train, and coache QC staff to ensure manufacturing requirements are met.
- Ensure products are in compliance with professional standards and customer requirements.
- Act as department communicator during status meetings, management updates, and staff shift changes.
- Keeps up-to-date with CGMPs, FDA, NSF and other regulatory guidelines.
- Signs off on verifications, packets, logs, and other documentations.
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; laboratory testing, conducting visual, organoleptic and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Accountable for creating C of A's for internal test results as well as releasing C of A's from 3rd party laboratories.
- Writing and finalizing Master Manufacturing Record (MMR's).
- Co-operating with R&D personnel to document and finalize future products and processes.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Plant Manager.
- You will have a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years in a cGMP industrial environment.
- A minimum of 2 years in a management position.
- Training in Quality Systems.
- Strong knowledge of 21 CFR 111 and auditing processes.
- Experience with NSF facilities.
- EU Organic Certification.
- cGMP course and certification.
- HACCP course and certification.
- Arizona Food Handlers Card.
- Lean Six Sigma course and certification.
- FSPCA or PCQI training.
- Nutraceutical background and experience in dietary supplements preferred.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.