QA Validation Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a QA Validation Manager to join a fantastic biotech organisation on a permanent basis located in London. Our client is focused on developing solutions that might possibly be a cure for those who suffer from severe illnesses.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this position, you will resource and offer QA assistance and oversight to actions linked to validation, computerised systems, and technology transfer actions, guaranteeing compliance with EU, UK, and FDA GxP regulatory needs, the company's QMS and any other suitable guidelines/standards.
- Uphold comprehension of cGMP, GEP (Good Engineering Practice), computerised systems validation, and direction linking to all viewpoints of validation across manufacturing, laboratories and facilities.
- Guarantee that the QA validation and computerised systems team evaluate, and pre/post approve qualification protocols, discrepancies, and affiliated reports reporting any issues to senior management in a timely manner.
- Serve as a QA evaluator/approver for the company's policies, SOPs, work instructions and forms that govern the company's validation and computerised systems needs.
- Handle and train the QA validation and computerised systems validation divisions, which involves all facets of the people process, for example: hiring, on-boarding, training, coaching, yearly objective setting, performance management and employee development.
- Anny other assigned duties.
- Educated to degree level in Human Health, Sciences or a corresponding field.
- Demonstrable experience working within a GxP setting, mainly concerning the implementation or evaluation of validation and computerised systems documentation.
- Familiarity in a line management role.
- Expertise on GxP guidelines and regulations concerning validation and qualification.
- Fluency in the English language.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Hobson Prior are partnering with a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis. The opening position that is currently available is for a Specialist QA.
€40000 - €50000 per annum
Cork, Republic of Ireland
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Principal QA Representative to join a brilliant biopharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Cork.
£115000 - £125000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Director Clinical QA to join a brilliant biotech organisation on a permanent basis located in London.
Up to £85000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for an Associate Director/Director GCP QA to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in the UK.
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a QA Specialist to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Baden-Wurttemberg.
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis.
CHF120000 - CHF130000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Manager QA/EU QP Deputy to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis.
Shannon, Republic of Ireland
Hobson Prior are looking for a QA Validation to join a fantastic biotech organisation on a permanent basis located in Shannon.