QA Operations Specialist
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a QA Operations Specialist to join a leading biopharmaceutical organisation who are focused on developing and manufacturing first-class biosimilar medicines. This is a permanent position based in Iceland.
- Working as a QA contact person with DSM as an area of responsibility.
- Provide general QA expertise and support for DSM.
- Provide QA expertise during the investigations of Deviations or OOS; and QA approve these and their related CAPAs.
- Support and approve Change Control records.
- Contribute to the preparation of inspections as per defined and agreed role.
- Partake in CAPAs resolution of inspection findings.
- QA review and approval of product specifications and master batch records.
- Review of batch records and associated documents from DSM before a formal release to the next manufacturing step.
- QA review and approval of records and reports related to area of responsibility.
- Train new members of the QA Operations (DSM) team and other employees as needed.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€60 - €80 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Technical Services Lead to join a patient focused pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis in Dublin.
CHF85 - CHF90 per hour
Hobson Prior are recruiting for a Business Analyst EBR Support - PharmaSuite to join an international healthcare organisation who are focused on offering
£80000 - £86000 per annum
Hobson Prior are in search for a Head of ATTC Network Coordination to join a leading organisation on a fixed-term contract. Our client is determined to advance the growth
250SEK - 300SEK per hour
Hobson Prior are currently working with a pioneering, world-wide biopharmaceutical organisation who are seeking a QA Officer to join them on a contract basis in Sweden.