This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently working with a leading pharmaceutical organisation in Watford who are looking for a QA Officer to join them on a 6-month contract basis. As the QA Officer you will be accountable for facilitating QA related activities.
- You will review and update SOPs related to facility.
- Preparation of new SOP's as per the requirement.
- Check compliance with the effective SOPs at the location.
- Initiate OOS at site for any OOS results and to facilitate any OOS investigation reported by testing labs and check for completion and accuracy of the investigation.
- Manage Change control at site, to ensure assessment, approval and timely closure of the change control.
- Ensure training to all the applicable staff on relevant SOPs.
- Log complaints at site in timely manner and to facilitate with manufacturing site for investigation and its completeness. To provide details on the investigation conclusion to complainant.
- Lease with QP and RP for closure of complaint.
- Initiate unusual incidents and maintain log for any unusual incidents logged.
- Keep and update list of approved vendors and to ensure timely audit as per the SOP.
- Ensure audit compliance and timely implementation of the CAPA.
- Co-ordinate for archiving and destruction of documents as per SOP.
- Co-ordinate and ensure Quality Review Meeting with QP and RP in timely manner.
- Ensure PQR for the applicable products from manufacturing location.
- Prepare PQR at site and conclude on the product robustness and any improvement plan.
- Coordinate with Testing labs for AMT activities.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£25000 - £29000 per annum
Hobson Prior are in search for a permanent QA Compliance Officer to join a leading organisation focused on the development and manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals.
£20 - £27 per hour
Hobson Prior are recruiting for a Quality Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation in Slough,
£22 - £32 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a QA Associate to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation in Slough, where you will support the other RQ Global Quality Lead auditors