This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting new opportunity within a global leader in health and wellness, who are looking for a QA officer to join them on a permanent basis in Hertfordshire.
- Support the Develop, Implementation and Maintenance of Key Quality/Business systems to ensure compliance to Customer, Regulatory and the organisations requirements.
- Review and Release Products to Market based on Approved Specifications.
- Coordinate NCRs, Complaints and any proposed changes (Change Control) to products as they arise and maintain oversight through to completion/signoff.
- Manage the development and upkeep of the International Quality Training Matrix to ensure team members are continuously compliant with all required training.
- Act as the point person for documentation requests (CoA, Templates and Protocols) and coordinate any Customer Questionnaires requiring completion through to our US based Quality Colleagues for completion.
- Coordinate New International SOPs across the business for functional awareness and training.
- Build and maintain credible relationships with cross functional partners from across the Organisation.
- Work collaboratively with both internal and external customers to ensure timely execution of Quality Assessments.
- Good communication skills & ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to critically evaluate data & apply reasoning to resolve or propose a solution.
- Commercial awareness with the ability to see the bigger picture.
- People Management Skills.
- IT literate with experience in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Degree in appropriate subject, or equivalent experience within a Quality role.
- Auditing Experience.
- Maintaining Processes within a QMS system.
- Previous experience in a Quality role within Food or Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Experience of writing SOPs in support of new/existing Processes.
- Experience with working with Supplier and Customers (Internal and External).
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€70 - €90 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Trading Entity Compliance Associate to join a patient focused pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis in Dublin.
€70 - €120 per hour
A new opportunity has arisen for a Product Quality Lead - Biologics and Gene therapy to join a specialty biopharmaceutical company in Dublin on a 6-month contract basis.
£28000 - £28500 per annum
An opportunity has arisen at a top pharmaceutical organisation for a QA Associate to join them on a permanent basis in Stevenage.
£80000 - £90000 per annum
Hobson prior are seeking a QA Director to join a pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and affordable treatments for diseases