Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a QA Manager to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Waterford. Our client is focused on researching, developing and commercialising oral solid dose remedies.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will handle API, Excipients & Packaging Components material disposition, as well as manufacturing batch documentation evaluation and batch package preparation for QP release.
- You will attend meetings to guarantee the efficient running of the organisation.
- Responsible for recruiting, guiding, developing and handling the performance of the QA team, train the team to help learn and resolve issues.
- Accountable for contract manufacturing organisation management.
- Produce metrics and handle visibility of metrics to senior management.
- The ideal candidate will handle QA assistance for all divisions listed: Operations, Engineering, Finance, Regulatory, Business Development, IT, Research & Development.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Educated to a degree level in a science field with at least 5 years of experience working within a pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation.
- At least 2 years of experience in a quality leadership role with people management & cross-functional project management familiarity.
- Know-how of PQS systems, cGMP and GMP regulations, with customer & regulatory inspection preparation and support acquaintance.
- Prior involvement in a lead auditor role would be beneficial as well as customer & regulatory inspection hosting, preparation and assistance experience.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€20 - €30 per hour
Cork, Republic of Ireland
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Small Molecule Process Cleaning Representative to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis located in Cork.
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Quality Specialist to join a brilliant manufacturing organisation on a permanent basis located in Devon.
€60000 - €68000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Process Validation to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Braine.