This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a QA Manager to join a top biotechnology organisation on a permanent basis in Stevenage. Our client concentrates on developing pioneering gene therapies to enable people living with chronic diseases live a better life. As the QA Manager you will be primarily responsible for oversight of the organisations Quality systems, documentation and training.
- Deputise for Director QA (UK) as required/ where appropriate.
- Deliver QA induction training.
- Line management responsibilities for team of QA Specialists and PQS Document Control personnel.
- Ownership of the organisations training system and compliance.
- Deliver initial and ongoing PQS training.
- Schedule GxP training sessions.
- Control of all PQS documentation.
- Compile key performance indicators.
- Plan and perform self-inspections ('internal audits').
- Storage and archiving of QMS and GMP documentation (electronic and paper).
- QA representative on all e-Systems implementation projects.
- Administrator for the QA Sharepoint site.
- Ownership of the Quality Champion programme.
- Maintain QMS document inventory.
- Audit training files.
- Maintain training curricula/ modules.
- Deputise for PQS Document Controller as required.
- Previous GMP experience in sterile/aseptic manufacturing.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€90000 - €100000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Head of Quality to join a growing Oncology focused Biotech company in France on a permanent basis.
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a leading pharmaceutical organisation who focuses on enabling better access to medicines for patients all over the world
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a Regulatory and Clinical Research Organisation who is seeking a Quality Consultant to join them on a permanent basis in Cambridge.
£40000 - £45000.00 per annum
Hobson Prior are in search for a Product Quality Manager to oversee the Product release team in the delivery of products at a leading organisation
£32000 - £35000 per annum
Hobson Prior is working with a clinical-stage drug discovery and development discovering organisation
£95000 - £100000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company who are looking for a QA Director to join them on a permanent basis in Hertfordshire.