QA Engineering Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently working with a specialty biopharma organisation who are focused on the advancing and manufacturing biosimilar medicines. Our client is looking for a QA Engineering Manager to join them on a permanent basis in Reykjavik.
- Working in cross functional teams managing CAPEX projects on behalf of quality unit.
- Quality representative and quality subject matter expert in selection, design and build of new technologies and new facilities within the organisation.
- Working in cross functional teams as a quality representative for joint venture projects of the organisation.
- Overall quality responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of the Validation systems within the organisation.
- As a trained Trainer, train and mentor. Provide guidance and support for less experienced members of staff.
- Responsible for own continuous professional development to maintain up-to-date knowledge of new regulatory requirements.
- Continuously identify process improvement and waste elimination opportunities to help create and maintain a lean, flexible validation systems
- An employee shall be actively involved in tasks that involve other departments in the company, in addition to other tasks assigned to him/her.
- Responsible for following the procedures that the company has established regarding environmental, health and safety issues.
- Skills needed: QA, Validation, Capex and facilities.
- Master's degree in engineering or similar.
- Extensive experience in Pharmaceutical industry within the quality assurance with emphasis on engineering.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
$120000 - $125000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a late-stage biotech organisation specialising in improving health all over the world through discovering, developing and commercializing
€55000 - €60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are recruiting for a Process Engineer to join a leading gene therapy organisation where you will assist the engineering asset manager