This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
An opportunity has arisen at a top pharmaceutical organisation for a QA Associate to join them on a permanent basis in Stevenage. This role will support the QA team in the operation and maintenance of the Manufacturing Centre's Quality Management System.
- Accountable to perform the role of "doc admin" and "training coordinator" in the Master Control eQMS.
- To issue, review and reconcile controlled documents to both the organisation and Collaborators, and to maintain satellite files.
- To issue and maintain the organisation and Collaborator training files.
- Maintain QMS trackers and to generate trends and graphs to support the system owner and for Management Review.
- Support QMS system owners by engaging with internal teams to complete records on time.
- Support with Collaborator and external regulatory inspection preparation and participate in the inspection backroom.
- Perform facility walkarounds assessing for compliance with established procedures.
- To review basic quality documentation including, but not limited to, QC laboratory data, minor non-conformances and procedure updates.
- Personal drive to help push the sector to be a commercial success.
- Ambitious, collaborative, driven.
- Good external facing skills and ability to build relationships essential.
- Flexible and pragmatic, able to learn quickly and respond flexibly to project needs and priorities.
- Comfortable operating autonomously once goals and objectives are set.
- Able to evaluate complex situations and find solutions for them in a professional manner.
- A-level science qualification.
- Science degree is advantageous but not essential.
- Experience working in a GMP or Quality Assurance environment.
- Experience in the use and operation of an electronic Quality Management System is an advantage.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£55000 - £63000 per annum
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for an IT Quality Systems Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis.
£350 - £400 per day
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Account Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical organisation who focus on delivering life-changing medicines.
£300 - £350 per day
We are currently in search for a Supplier Quality Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company on a contract basis in Macclesfield, however you will have the flexibility
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for a Quality Executive - GDP to join a leading patient-focused pharmaceutical organisation in London.
£80000 - £90000 per annum
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Head of QA to join top pharmaceutical organisation in Stevenage. With guidance from the Quality Director,
£38000 - £43000 per annum
Hobson Prior is working with a leading biotechnology company who are in search for a Senior QA Associate to join them on a permanent basis in London.