This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior have an exciting opportunity for a QA Associate to join a medium sized manufacturing organisation whose vision is to provide safe, reliable vaccines tailored to the customers' needs. This role will be on a permanent basis and located in Berkshire.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- To ensure vaccine is manufactured according to the current licence and the principles of Good Manufacturing Practice.
- To assist in the maintenance and continual improvement of an effective, bespoke quality management system.
- To assist in the development of strategies and processes to ensure that product quality and customer satisfaction are maintained and that there is continuous quality improvement of products, processes and services.
- Review and release of laboratory, antigen production and blending and bottling batch records.
- Review and approval of Change control, Deviation and Non-conformance reports.
- Review of validation documents.
- Check of Product Literature documents.
- Carryout audits according to annual schedule.
- Review of new and updated Standard Operating Procedures and Data Capture Forms.
- Carryout QA training initiatives as appropriate.
- Undertake all necessary research to keep abreast of developments in the fields of quality assurance.
- Following training, act as adviser on best Quality practice.
- Excellent attention to detail & documentation accuracy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to function efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- 'Can do' attitude with ability to solve problems and make informed decisions.
- Computer literate.
- A biological science degree and/or relevant professional qualification.
- Microbiological experience in bacteriology and/or virology.
- Working knowledge of microbiological testing.
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice standards and guidelines.
- Hands on experience of quality assurance in the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry with experience of MHRA/VMD regulations advantageous.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Hobson Prior has partnered with a clinical-stage biopharma who are committed to delivering life-changing treatments to transform the lives of patients living with cancer.
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a GCP QA Auditor to join a global leader who delivers a variety of QA services to the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries.
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join an integrated pharmaceutical organisation who provide affordable and ground-breaking medicines for