Publications Manager (Immunology and Inflammation)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for a Publications Manager (Immunology and Inflammation) to join a world-wide research driven pharmaceutical organisation on a 12-month contract basis with the potential for an additional 12 months. The project purpose is to coordinate the development and finalization of all planned publications.
To provide strategic publication planning for 2021
- To collect data/information from all stakeholders in project meetings with regard to needs, data analyses and study data for publications relating to Immunology compounds for BI.
- Develop strategic publication plan by consolidating all collected data in the available template.
- Handover publication plan to Therapeutic Area medical lead for approval.
- Once approved, upload publication plan to the Teams folder.
Coordinate high quality scientific publications (according to the publication plan for 2021), including manuscripts, abstracts, posters and/or slide development from initiation to publication or presentation (dependent on status):
- Coordinate signing and countersigning of all authorship agreements (provided by BI), according to the listed authors on each publication, and documentation of status in Datavision.
- For ongoing and planned global presentations and manuscripts, coordination of reviews/ collecting comments, seeking BI approval of the finalized content and coordination of the submission and communication of submission/publication status.
Coordination of the work of the Medical Communication agency supporting the publications team:
- Weekly calls to discuss publications status.
- Monitor compliant documentation for all publications within the electronic publication management tool (Datavision) by checking that all sections have been completed by the agency.
- Budget tracking and adherence to planned budget, as well as quality check of invoices from the agency to check that the billed costs relate to the original statement of work (SOW).
- Monitor and track metrics reporting from the agency for publications and communicate the metrics report to the TA and affiliate colleagues.
To keep oversight of project status and provide updates to stakeholders:
- Facilitate regular meeting and present publications status update to stakeholders.
- Accountable to present publications status update as requested to relevant internal team and external key Investigators.
- Adapt publication plan according to stakeholders and investigators input and feedback, as the planned budget allows.
- Requires a scientific degree /advanced degree.
- Publications Management experience.
- Vendor management.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£75000 - £80000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Laboratory Director to join a top organisation who delivers products all over the world.
£250 - £300 per day
Hobson Prior are currently working with a world-wide healthcare leader who are looking for a Final Signatory to join them remotely on a contract basis.