Project Support & Validation Engineer
Hobson Prior is currently seeking a Project Support & Validation Engineer for a leading global biopharmaceutical company that has been inventing for life for more than a century. This role will be based in Brussels on a contract basis. This role will be responsible for the project validation activities of packaging equipment (serialization, new equipment, upgrades, changes) in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Coordinating project from design to release
- Contact person with suppliers/vendors of equipment
- Daily/weekly project meetings / project follow-up
Validation and Process Management:
- Creation of validation lifecycle documents (Requirements, Design specs, FAT/SAT, IQ/OQ/PQ)
- Execution of validation protocols
- Creation of Standard Operating Procedures
- Knowledge of new equipment technologies
- Operations/Production Support:
- Support operations/production at startup of project
- Knowledge of GAMP5, System Validation Lifecycle and Pharmaceutical Industry and Standards (GDP, GxP).
- Dutch/English (Verbal/Written).
- Minimal experience and knowledge of GMP, GDP, serialization in a pharmaceutical engineering environment.
- A minimum 2 years pharma experience.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.