This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Project Manager for an exciting opportunity to join a multicultural environment at a rare diseases organisation who are focused on accelerating the development of new orphan drugs. This role is based in North Germany with home-based flexibility up to 50%.
- Creation of project descriptions.
- Conception and organization of test projects.
- Account management.
- Support with existing customers.
- Support of new customer acquisition.
- Control / coordination of / with external providers or partners.
- Close exchange with the operational teams.
- Very good communication and organizational skills.
- Team player combined with a very independent way of working.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in account management, project management, operations.
- Fluent German and at least a good command of English.
- Ideally, an academic background in marketing, sales, business administration, or similar.
- Willingness to travel is available.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£60000 - £80000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for two Senior Clinical Study Managers to join a clinical-stage biotechnology organisation in Cambridge, who are focused on unmet medical needs
£450 - £500 per day
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a Project Lead Consultant to join a biotechnology company whose mission is to improve human health by creating therapeutics
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior is currently working with a gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses.
CHF145000 - CHF150000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Clinical Affairs Manager to join a Medical equipment manufacturer who are focused on providing medical devices