This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Project Manager to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives. This role will be responsible for supporting development of large-scale integrated data assets by creating and managing project timelines, organizing and facilitating meetings, and following up on action items related to finding, accessing, curating, integrating, and sharing data in scope.
- Accountable to develop, maintain, track, and manage a high-quality, integrated project plan, ensuring all objectives, key milestones, and deliverables are achieved across multiple parallel activities.
- Serve as a single point of contact to coordinate all project-related activities, including setting and running meeting agendas, organizing and facilitating F2F events, and following up on action items (in close partnership with EDIS Use Case Leads).
- Closely and transparently manage the critical path of the project and project scope.
- Manage cross-functional teams of biologists, data scientists, and biostatisticians, including coordinating and tracking team activities.
- Proactively identify gaps, potential bottlenecks, and/or delays and challenge assumptions.
- Regularly communicate project progress, challenges, and key wins to stakeholders.
- Ability to shape ideas and translate those into actionable points.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in leading large-scale global matrix projects.
- Scientific (biology) background: experience in pharma and understanding of the drug development process. The manager is also open to people with experience in data related industry (e.g. Google etc.).
- Master preferred - Bachelor accepted with minimum 6 to 7 years in industry.
- System knowledge of collaborative platforms or wikis such as Jira, Confluence, gSite, or Sharepoint.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
CHF110 - CHF120 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Clinical Research Study Leader to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation