Project Leader (home-based anywhere in Europe)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are in search for a Project Leader to join a global CRO where you can be based anywhere in Europe. This role will provide the overall leadership of clinical trials as well as the project teams.
- Self-sufficiently responsible for all Project Leader tasks and deliverables according to SOPs: Develop and maintain a formal project plan with all key milestones, budgets, and resources assigned to specific tasks and outcomes.
- On assigned projects including: Implement operational strategy as defined in the project plan and makes changes to the plan to ensure desired results.
- To ensure that all standard project systems and tools are set up correctly and functioning appropriately.
- With the client and project team. Seek advice / approval from Project Director or Director, Project Leadership, as, and when, required. Close out of all project activities upon project completion; perform financial reconciliation and system closeout. Identify best practices developed during project and share lessons learned across the organization.
- Identify potential project risks and implement contingency plans, mitigate actual risks with team members and keep client informed about risks and contingencies.
- Manage and ensure first time quality on the project deliverables.
- Develop and manage the client relationship.
- Manage the project according to budget with revenue recognition and forecasting, including resource management, pass-through management (review, regular reconciliation and forecasting) and managing Change in Scope in collaboration with the Project Specialist, the Client Contract Manager, the Project Financial Business Partner and functional leaders. Handle all project invoicing activities.
- Manage the cross-functional project team: Enable all stakeholders to achieve successful study completion while maintaining high client satisfaction.
- Represent Project Leadership function: Represent Project Leadership Function in external client meetings and presentations such as Bid Pursuit Meetings, Investigator Meetings or others as required.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- You are client focused.
- You have a flexible attitude with respect to assignments and new learning.
- Capability to create a sense of urgency and take a proactive, solutions-based approach.
- Bachelor's degree in a science/medical related field. Advanced degree desirable.
- PMP or equivalent is admirable.
- An excellent command of written and spoken English language, local language proficiency as required.
- Proven substantial project management experience, preferably in healthcare, clinical research, or contract research organization.
- Proven track record of developing client relationships at project level.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Word, and project planning software.
- Familiarity with standard business and eClinical systems used in Clinical Research - such as CTMS, EDC, IXRS, TMF and project planning tools.
- ICH and GCP regulations in relevant geographies.
- Solid clinical knowledge and basic understanding of clinical research and protocol design.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior is currently working with a gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses.
CHF145000 - CHF150000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Clinical Affairs Manager to join a Medical equipment manufacturer who are focused on providing medical devices
£40 - £45 per hour
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Hobson Prior are working with a top Global Pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Digital Portfolio Operations Lead to join them on a 12-month contract in High Wycombe.
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Project Manager for an exciting opportunity to join a top biotechnology organisation on a permanent basis in Stevenage.