Project Engineering Manager (CMMS)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Project Engineering Manager (CMMS) to join a Research Centre on a fixed term contract in Stevenage. Our client focuses on advancing the growth of cell and gene therapy research across the UK, helping to promote the use of these therapies throughout the health services all over the world. The purpose of this role is to facilitate the implementation of a Computerised Maintenance Management System at the organisations manufacturing centre.
- Be professionally accountable for all aspects of the assigned project.
- You will work effectively both as a team member and a team leader to effectively deliver the project objectives to scope, budget, program.
- Produce regular forecasts of budget and schedule and communicate these to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Provide technical direction and develop an achievable implementation plan.
- Inputting asset data into the CMMS system.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure inventory and control programs, purchasing policies, etc. are implemented and administered consistently in the CMMS system.
- Control the project in relation to implementation as well as operations (including FAT, SAT and training).
- Develop and prepare all Asset Registers, Hierarchies and Classifications in preparation for data migration.
- Build tree structures (hierarchies) to manage assets and work towards predictive maintenance.
- Recognise system deficiencies and weaknesses and implement programs to mitigate identified operational issues.
- Establish a common maintenance task descriptions and completion intervals in order to make them uniform throughout the account.
- Develop a common naming and abbreviations regime for infrastructure equipment and systems.
- Set up and provide instructions for operations personnel labour weekly time input.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Resilient and able to work well under pressure, able to prioritise a heavy workload and work both reactively and pro-actively.
- Organised and accurate with a strong focus on attention to detail.
- Excellent people skills with the ability to interact with a wide range of customer needs.
- Proven experience of implementing a CMMS system in a regulated manufacturing environment (Pharmaceutical environment is preferred, but the other regulated environments would also be considered.
- Proven engineering project management.
- Minimum NVQ level 3 preferably with an engineering qualification e.g. HND, HNC, C&G.
- Project management qualification (.e. Prince 2 practitioner).
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€110000 - €140000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a late-stage biotech organisation specialising in improving health all over the world
$120000 - $140000 per annum
Sanford, North Carolina
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior HVAC Engineer for an exciting opportunity to join a top pharmaceutical organisation
$120000 - $150000 per annum
Sanford, North Carolina
Hobson Prior are looking for an Electrical Engineer for an exciting opportunity to join a top pharmaceutical organisation