Programming Team Lead
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Programming Team Lead to join a CRO on a permanent basis located in London. Our client is focused on developing scalable and customisable solutions.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will be responsible for line management duties.
- Coach and mentor programmers.
- Handle and delegate work to the team.
- Accountable for project management tasks.
- Create and QC datasets and TFLs.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Educated to an advanced degree level in a statistics field.
- Familiarity in a line management role.
- Project management familiarity.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.