This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Programme Manager for an excellent opportunity to a join leading pharmaceutical organisation who are committed to providing life-changing therapies that can be developed for use in health services throughout the world. This is a permanent position where you will be required to work remotely.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Accountable to provide leadership of the project portfolio management group.
- Provide line management for the programme delivery team on the project portfolio, including performance management and professional development.
- Work with project finance team to ensure timely and accurate reporting of financial aspects of company project portfolio.
- Provide technical mentorship of the programme delivery team, through problem solving and enabling sharing of best practice.
- Improve the Programme Management function and its effectiveness.
- Direct the Programme Management Office Manager and team to ensure availability of appropriate templates / guidance and accurate and timely project portfolio reporting.
- Work as part of a team of both senior and junior colleagues, including other Heads of function and team members across the organisation to effectively deliver projects.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Able to evaluate complex situations and find solutions for them in a professional manner.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- An ability to manage multiple and varied tasks.
- Requires a degree level and postgraduate qualification in life sciences with a PhD or post doc in a field related to cellular biology or similar preferred.
- Proven ability to consistently deliver projects to time, cost and quality standards.
- Wide-ranging scientific and commercial technical expertise with ability to apply knowledge to problem solving.
- Previous line management experience, preferably also involving technical mentorship.
- Experience of leading complex multi-disciplinary projects in the drug development field, with experience in the cell and gene therapy field an advantage.
- Experience of working in a GxP environment (GCP, GMP, GLP) is admirable.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Hobson Prior have an amazing permanent position has arisen within a leading pharmaceutical organisation who are committed to providing life-changing therapies
$80000 - $100000 per annum
A new opportunity has arisen for a motivated Junior System Administrator to join a clinical-stage gene therapy company on a permanent basis in the US. For more information on this role
£45000 - £58000 per annum
We are currently looking for an Operational Excellence Specialist for an exciting permanent position based in Stevenage where you will have WFH flexibility.