This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently working with a specialty biopharma organisation who are focused on advancing and manufacturing biosimilar medicines. Our client is looking for a Program Manager to join them on a permanent basis in Reykjavík, Iceland.
- You will actively manage selected programs, either from the internal development portfolio, alliance partners or special projects for the Portfolio and Alliance Management organization.
- Plans and leads program activities, including the development and monitoring of program plans, timelines, and budgets.
- Ensure delivery of program activities to forecasted budget, timelines with high quality.
- Cultivates positive relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Support the Program Lead in day to day operations of the program.
- Generate and maintain high-quality and accurate program plans and forecasts.
- Proactively manage risks and issues with excellent scenario planning skills.
- Manage stakeholder and governance communications and presentations.
- Manage dependencies and interfaces within the program.
- Initiates and coordinates the decision-making and risk-management process.
- Report on team progress and identify performance gaps towards the program's successful outcome.
- Follow the job description and SOPs that pertain to the position.
- Follow the procedures that the company has established regarding environmental, health and safety.
- Bachelor's Degree required. Degree in an Engineering or Biological Science preferred (advanced degree (M.S., M.B.A., PhD) is desired).
- A minimum of 5+ years of proven experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry including matrix team leadership experience.
- Credentials as certified project manager or suitable MBA degree or commitment to achieve certification or MBA degree required.
- Knowledge and expertise in project management practices with proficient computer skills inclusive of MS Project, OneNote, and PowerPoint.
- Consistent record of driving action, holding global teams accountable and facilitating interdependency resolution.
- Experience working on clinical development or product launch programs that bridge product development and launch activities.
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen with demonstrated forecast and resource allocation experience.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£45 - £55 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior CRA to be home-based on a contract basis, who will join an exciting start up biotech company who are entering their first-in-human trial in the UK.
£550 - £600 per day
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for an Evidence Delivery Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical organisation who focus on delivering
€85000 - €90000 per annum
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity working with a biopharmaceutical organisation who are committed to improving the lives of patients battling serious lung diseases.
£54000 - £75000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Project Manager for an exciting opportunity to join a top biotechnology organisation on a permanent basis in Stevenage.
CHF100000 - CHF120000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Trial Manager to join a biopharmaceutical research organisation who specialize in oncology product development
€65000 - €70000 per annum
Amsterdam, North Holland
Hobson Prior are currently working with a global CRO who are recruiting for a Clinical Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis in the Netherlands.
£60000 - £75000 per annum + Paid train season ticket
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Clinical Operations Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation in London
$250000 - $300000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Senior Medical Director to join a top biotechnology organisation on a permanent basis in the US.