This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are in search for Programme Director to join a leading organisation focused on advancing the growth of cell and gene therapy research across the UK, helping to promote the use of these therapies throughout the health services all over the world.
- You will be the 'voice of the CMO' to the team, on a daily basis.
- Ensure contractual commitments are visible to the Executive team, progress is tracked, risks highlighted and suitably mitigated.
- Provide inspirational leadership, strategic problem solving and informed decision making to the programme team members.
- Relationship establishment and strategic discussions with government and industry stakeholders.
- All reporting commitments to government stakeholders routinely delivered to time and at required quality.
- Develop and drive a coherent, logic linked programme, delivered though the project team.
- Strict budget setting, control and communication.
- Design and apply a project organisational framework identifying project team members with clear responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Ensure proactive interaction with the centre's senior management team to ensure deployment of resources for the project .
- Develop and manage a project execution plan to provide a basis for monitoring and controlling progress.
- Project ownership and pride in its delivery.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and build rapport and trust.
- Able to evaluate complex situations and find solutions for them in a professional manner.
- Having a passion for delivering excellence in a cost-effective way.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Degree within a Life Science or related subject.
- Proven and sustained executive or senior director level experience, of complex programme delivery in the pharmaceutical, biopharma or some other closely aligned industry.
- Experience in executing a project in the public sector would also be an advantage, but not essential.
- Experience of leading the delivery of GMP Biologicals and or ATMP manufacturing operations.
- Proven International experience within the Life Sciences industry.
- Proven track record of operating in a corporate governance framework that takes into account multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- A minimum of 15+ years' working within an industry based manufacturing life sciences environment.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Health and Safety Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis, where you will have the ability to work from home
£55000 - £65000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation on a fixed-term contract in Stevenage.
£45 - £50 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Human Factors Project Manager for an exciting opportunity to join a leading biopharmaceutical company who purely concentrate