Production Support Expert
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Production Support Expert to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Visp. Our client is focused on aiding their clients in developing varied, stable, usable and safe injectable solutions for people who need them.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will serve as the main point of contract for technical queries.
- Get involved in optimisation projects.
- You will set up policies for new production line.
- Form necessary SOP's and training programs/records.
- The ideal candidate will prepare batch records in collaboration with MSAT.
- Responsible for deviation and batch record management.
- You will assist with FAT/SAT and commissioning as well as qualification/validation actions.
- Educated to a degree level in a life science field such as biology, biochemistry, biotechnology or similar field.
- Demonstrable experience within a similar function.
- Fluency in both German and English.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Payroll Team Lead to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis.
Shannon, Republic of Ireland
Hobson Prior are looking for a PMU - Operations Manager to join a fantastic biotech organisation on a permanent basis.
Hobson Prior are seeking for a Corporate Tech Ops Operational Excellence Lead to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in L'Aquila.