This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Production Operator to join a brilliant pharma organisation on a contract basis located in Stein. Our client is focused on both improving and prolonging the lives of many.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will be accountable for the housekeeping of the production area such as cleaning, orderliness, 5S, etc.
- Manage compliance and enforcement of health, safety and environmental guidelines and regulations.
- Responsible for the application and enforcement of present GMP guidelines.
- Implementation of all allocated actions rendering to the production plan and the suitable GMP, labour, operating, environmental and safety instructions and regulations.
- Verify batch documentation, which is part of production in an error-free and timely manner.
- Clean, prepare and disinfect production facilities and spaces in a suitable and timely manner.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Accomplished applicable training.
- Know-how of technology and/or processes/products.
- Able to adapt and work well while under pressure.
- A high sense of duty and care.
- Comprehension of GMP.
- Computer literacy.
- General technical comprehension/automation.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for an Associate Scientist B7 to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis located in Basel.