Production Engineer (home-based)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are in search for a Production Engineer to be home-based for a world leader within diagnostic solutions, who have a strong product portfolio and an excellent pipeline of future products. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to be responsible for coordinating and implementing process changes and handling process deviations.
- Accountable to plan, coordinate and execute process and document changes.
- Ensuring that documents, tools and production equipment are ready for use.
- Creation and revision of production documents.
- Document management in SAP.
- Processing of deviations & CAPAs in BG&E sensors and reagents production.
- Ensure production quality and compliance with regulations (process & material).
- Production and process support, identification of measures to solve problems.
- Fact-based and data-driven root cause analysis.
- Continuous process improvements.
- HF degree / Bachelor or master's in engineering or a technical / chemical education or further training with at least 3 years of professional experience in process engineering.
- Experience in the regulated GxP area, ideally in the in-vitro diagnostic environment.
- Experience in production or process engineering.
- Experience in document management.
- Fluent written and spoken German.
- English (B2) very good written and spoken.
- Proficient with MS Office.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
CHF95000 - CHF100000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently in search for an SAP Supply Chain Specialist to be home-based for a global pharmaceutical organisation who are committed to the research
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a QC Data Scientist to join a biopharmaceutical company, that is focused on developing specific therapies that harness the immune
€60000 - €70000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a System Architect Device Product Area to join a global leading manufacturer in the field of medical technology
Up to £1 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Scientific Director - In Vivo for an exciting opportunity to join a top biotechnology organisation on a permanent basis in London with regular travel to Stevenage.
£90000 - £110000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Hobson Prior currently have a new opportunity for a Laboratory Director to join a top organisation who delivers millions of products to hundreds of countries all over the world.
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses.
Up to £36 per hour
Hobson Prior currently have a new opportunity for a Lims Engineer to join a top organisation on a 6 month contract.
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior QC Scientist to join a biopharmaceutical company, that is focused on developing specific therapies that harness the immune system to destroy cancer cells.
£45000. - £55000. per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Principal/Senior QC Scientist Junior to join a biopharmaceutical organisation where you will be based in London on a permanent basis.
€40000 - €45000 per annum
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for a Senior Bioprocessing Scientist to join an innovative gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop