Product Quality Manager
Hobson Prior are in search for a Product Quality Manager to oversee the Product release team in the delivery of products at a leading organisation focused on the development and manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals. This is role is on a Fixed Term Contract basis to be located in Salisbury.
- Accountable to lead, motivate and manage multidisciplinary teams with assigned responsibility for delivery and maintenance of services related to batch review, non-conformance Management, change control management, Quality Risk management and project delivery.
- You will ensure the batch review release system is effective in the timely release of in process and finished pharmaceutical products.
- Ensure the non-conformance management system meets regulatory requirements and industry expectations.
- Ensure the operation of the change control system supports the effective changes to improve systems and processes.
- Ensure the Quality Risk Management system supports product impact assessments.
- Offer Quality advice related to compliance and QA operational issues.
- Review and approve QA and validation documents (e.g SOPs, protocols, reports).
- Monitor the performance of the systems under area of responsibility using KPIs and report to management.
- Develop and implement an ongoing Quality Improvement Plan related to the systems under area of responsibility.
- Manage assigned budget within authority level.
- Where applicable, fulfil legal duties of the QP as defined in Annex 16 of the European Union Guide to GMP.
- You are a motivated quality professional with drive and passion to inspire and deliver through the team reporting to them.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experienced in the management of multidisciplinary teams delivering a variety of services & projects.
- Practical experience of Continuous Improvement and understanding of GMP Data Integrity requirements is essential.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€90000 - €100000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Head of Quality to join a growing Oncology focused Biotech company in France on a permanent basis.
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a leading pharmaceutical organisation who focuses on enabling better access to medicines for patients all over the world
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a Regulatory and Clinical Research Organisation who is seeking a Quality Consultant to join them on a permanent basis in Cambridge.
£32000 - £35000 per annum
Hobson Prior is working with a clinical-stage drug discovery and development discovering organisation
£95000 - £100000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company who are looking for a QA Director to join them on a permanent basis in Hertfordshire.
€115000 - €120000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Director of Quality Management for an exciting international career, in a multicultural environment at a rare diseases organisation