Process Technician - Supply Management
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Process Technician - Supply Management to join a fantastic healthcare organisation on a contract basis located in Basel. Our client is focused on improving and prolonging the lives of many.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will conduct GMP compliant documentation of the implemented actions in electronic batch record system such as SAP PI Sheets and on paper-based documentation.
- Notify management or deputy on quality event such as deviation.
- Describe the procedures and answer queries concerning the allocated area of accountability through either internal or external inspections.
- Work with all primary packaging lines and/or labelling equipment rendering to packaging needs and the corresponding processes.
- Conduct necessary in-process control.
- The ideal candidate will conduct cleaning of workplace and equipment/spare parts rendering to present processes.
- You will meet quantity, quality and timelines of all allocated tasks.
- Gather data for KPIs in concerned area.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Fluency in German with knowledge in English.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Computer literacy.
- Technical capabilities would be beneficial to the role.
- Works well in a team.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Hobson Prior are currently looking for an IMP Management Consultant (Investigational Medicinal Product) to join a brilliant biotech organisation on a permanent basis located in Gosselies.