This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for an Process Specialist to join a top world-wide medicines organisation who use pioneering science and digital technologies to create transformative treatments in areas with unmet medical needs.
- Support of new process implementation for a sterile/topical manufacturing facility.
- Mapping of existing processes & GAP analysis.
- Creation of documentation.
- Creation of needed tools.
- Ensuring tracking and communication of project progress (timelines/financial status).
- Engineering background with minimum 3 -5 years' experience in pharmaceutical industry and Process Design & SAP experience.
- Experience as a data scientist is an advantage.
Ability to use:
- Microsoft Excel incl. programming of macro (MS VisualBasic)
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft SharePoint; advanced user level/site owner
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€55000 - €60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are recruiting for a Process Engineer to join a leading gene therapy organisation where you will assist the engineering asset manager