Process Modeling Expert
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We are working closely with a leading biopharmaceutical organization that is seeking a professional Process Modelling Expert on a contract basis in Visp. A major objective of this client is to provide individuals with the knowledge and resources to maintain a healthy lifestyle and to prevent illnesses from occurring in the first place.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will optimize 3D CAD models.
- Design intricate biotech processes in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Analyze and test biotech processes to determine their efficiency and productivity.
- Develop detailed documentation for CAD models, including specifications, assumptions, and reasoning.
- Analyze CAD data and identify bottlenecks in processes.
- Improve designs by engaging in collaborative discussions with suppliers and external partners.
- Ensure designs are implementable and comply with standards by working closely with manufacturing, quality, and engineering teams.
- Set up additional meetings as necessary to report on model progress and results.
- Keep up with the latest developments in 3D CAD modeling and biotech process simulation.
- Ensure the success of the project by collaborating with the project personnel.
- A strong communication skill with the ability to present both orally and in writing.
- The ability to construct professional documents in a clear, concise, and convincing manner.
- Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering, or a similar degree is required. It is preferable to have a master's or PhD degree.
- A minimum of three years of hands-on experience as a 3D CAD modeler with specific expertise in modeling biotechnical processes.
- Experience working in the biopharmaceutical or specialty ingredients industries.
- It is essential to have a solid understanding of biotech processes and cycle times.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Hobson Prior are seeking for a Turnover Engineer to join a brilliant healthcare organisation on a contract basis located in Geel.
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking for a Process Engineer to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in London.
Hobson Prior are looking for an Industrial IT and Automation Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company on a contract basis located in Bern.
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Transportation & Distribution Manager to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis.
CHF120000 - CHF130000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Senior Qualification Engineer to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Basel.
€60000 - €70000 per annum
Cork, Republic of Ireland
Hobson Prior are looking for a Sr. Cold Chain Engineer to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis.
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a TGA Utilities Engineering Lead to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis located in Munich.
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for an IT/OT Support Engineer (Automation Biased) to join a brilliant biotech organisation on a permanent basis.
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Lead Automation Engineer to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis located in Switzerland.