Hobson Prior are currently working with a contract development and manufacturing organisation who are seeking a Process Engineer to join them on a contract basis in Northern Ireland. You will be accountable for the delivery of Sciences engineering projects, validation completion and documentation, commissioning and operation of plant and associated systems to the highest industrial and pharmaceutical standards (cGMP and FDA).
- Responsible to manage and assist with the introduction of new items of process and utility equipment.
- Work with the Process Engineering Team Leader to ensure that equipment is properly specified, designed, installed and maintained.
- Undertake other duties in relation to the position as the Company requires.
- Assist with the development and management of process control and documentation management systems.
- Assist with engineering aspects of process preparation through COHA.
- Manage and assist with the Validation and the installation of new equipment on plant.
- Carry out engineering feasibility studies of existing systems
- Support the coordination of procurement and purchasing activities for lab and plant equipment.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages (to include Word, Excel and Access).
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- Proven ability to follow written work instructions.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy in all work carried out.
- Proven ability to work effectively on own initiative and effectively contribute within a team environment.
- Proven ability to see activities through to completion.
- Degree Level Qualification (or equivalent) in Chemical Engineering.
- Experience using AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of Health and safety systems.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Up to CHF57 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for an Process Specialist to join a top world-wide medicines organisation
€90 - €95 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently working with a global pharmaceutical organisation who are driven to help improve and prolong life.