Process and Validation Scientist
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Process and Validation Scientist to join a brilliant biopharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Cork. Our client is focused on providing both new and current remedies.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will be accountable for offering technical assistance for current manufacturing procedures and aspects of the development, commercialisation and technology of new procedures into the operations/manufacturing setting.
- Guarantee that the process is in-control, able, compliant and upheld in a validated state.
- Predict and solve multifaceted issues throughout the planning, writing and implementation of procedure validation protocols/studies and affiliated reports for the client's products.
- Implementation of the annual product review and validation business procedures, which involves writing validation protocols and reports.
- Evaluate protocols and technical reports, both in and externally to TS/MS.
- Guide/write technical investigations, deviations and change controls in the Trackwise system.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Educated to an advanced degree level in a biochemistry, cell biology, biotechnology, microbiology, analytical science, biochemical engineering or a similar field.
- Demonstrable experience within a pharmaceutical manufacturing setting would be ideal.
- Comprehension of crucial TS/MS deliverables, for example: Tech Transfer, Process Monitoring, Process Validation, On-going Process Verification, Annual Product Reviews, etc.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.