Hobson Prior are looking for a Principal Statistician to join a leading biopharmaceutical company who purely concentrate on neurology and immunology. This position will be on a permanent basis located in Slough with 2 days homebased.
- Represents as the lead biostatistician for one or more clinical studies within a clinical program or across multiple clinical programs.
- Partakes in protocol development if this is not delegated to an external partner biostatistician.
- Gives input into the study design, efficacy and safety parameters and the planned statistical analyses.
- Performs simulations to support choice of study design, decision rules and the sample size.
- Reviews and approves the protocol prepared by the external partner biostatistician.
- Supports or overseas external partner biostatistical support for all statistical operational aspects of the clinical trial, covering trial set up, trial delivery and the readout of results.
- Communicates and coordinates all statistical activities with external partner biostatisticians.
- Ensuring the implementation of global, program and SSI standards by all biostatisticians contributing to the project.
- Delivers input on interpretation of results by attending and presenting at the Results Interpretation Meeting.
- Reviews and inputs into the clinical study report.
- Assists the Project Lead Statistician with the statistical deliverables for regulatory submissions and the lifecycle of a development compound.
- Serve as a biostatistician lead for a program of studies, as agreed to by their line manager.
- Able to provide training of statistical topics to biostatisticians and to explain statistics topics in a non-technical manner to non-statisticians.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Able to work under pressure and without supervision.
- Able to drive and influence teams to ensure evidence-based decisions are made.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- You will have a PhD with 5+ years of experience.
- A master's degree with 7+ years of experience.
- Good knowledge of SAS and/or R programming.
- 5-7 years of biostatistics experience within the Biotechnology and/or Pharmaceutical Industry (including clinical research organizations) or relevant academic role with proven successful track record in pharmaceutical development.
- Excellence in a variety of relevant statistical methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge in visualization and simulation techniques.
- Ablility to travel both, domestically and internationally, as business necessitates.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€85000 - €94000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Principal/Senior Statistician to join a world-wide biopharmaceutical organisation located near Cologne in Germany.
€75000 - €90000 per annum
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior / Principal Biostatistician to join a top 10 Global Pharmaceutical company on permanent basis in Brussels.
£90000 - £105000 per annum
Hobson Prior are in search for an Associate Director of Statistics (Therapeutic Area Head) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis in Uxbridge.
£75000 - £85000 per annum
Hobson Prior are working with a top Global Pharmaceutical company who are seeking a Principal Statistician to join them on a permanent basis in Uxbridge.
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Hobson Prior are working with a top Global Pharmaceutical company who are seeking a Senior Statistician to join them on a permanent basis in Uxbridge.
£65 - £75 per hour
Hobson Prior are recruiting for a Principal Biostatistician for a fully remote position in the UK. If you have excellent experience in the Pharmaceutical industry