Principal Statistical Programmer
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Principal Statistical Programmer to be home-based anywhere in Europe for a Global CRO offering the opportunity to work on both 'Functional Service Provider' and 'outsourced' Pharma or Biotech projects.
- Represent as the Biostatistical Programming Project Lead for single/multiple projects and clients, including the coordination of all statistical programming project activities.
- Perform as the 'Lead Programmer' of projects, including liaising with clients and performing review/quality checks on programming outputs (ie. TFLs, CDISC datasets, SAS macros, ...).
- You will provide mentoring to statistical programming team members, including performing adhoc 'hands on' tasks such as creating TFLs, derived datasets and SAS macros.
- Effective leadership/project management capabilities.
- MSc or BSc Degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Computer Science or related.
- Extensive experience within the CRO, Pharmaceutical or Biotech sectors.
- Strong SAS programming experience in a clinical trials setting.
- Strong knowledge of CDISC (SDTM + ADaM).
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Hobson Prior are working with a top Global Pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Manager of Statistical Programming to join them on a permanent basis in Uxbridge.