Principal Clinician - Bi-Lingual Polish-English (remote-based)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Principal Clinician - Bi-Lingual Polish-English to join a CRO who are focused on providing the people who perform clinical trials with high quality services to accelerate the scientific advancement of human health. This is a contract position where you will be required to work remotely within Poland.
- Accountable to evaluate a patient's current clinical condition and symptom severity, based on your flexible work schedule.
- To perform diagnostic assessments, based on your flexible work schedule.
- Conduct training for site raters based on your flexible schedule.
- Provide scoring for site assessments and review site scores.
- Review site assessments for quality assurance, using Polish-English languages.
- Submit accurate review of site data utilizing standardized conventions.
- To utilize technology required to review and score site assessments.
- Work with the Site Services Team to schedule assessment reviews, submit appropriate review documentation and provide data clarification.
- Accountable for keeping up to date with departmental and company communications to ensure one follows current policies, scale conventions, study procedures, and other pertinent information.
- Follow Sponsor (protocol-specific) requirements and applicable Good Clinical Practices and internal SOPs.
- Partake in on-going Clinician scoring exercises and training.
- Any other assigned duties.
- You will have a minimum of a Master's degree conferred by a clinically-focused program in a mental health discipline such as Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or Psychiatric Nursing.
- Minimum of 2 years' clinical experience diagnosing and/or treating patients with psychiatric disorders, neurocognition disorders, and/or other study relevant indications.
- Neurologists must have a board certification in Neurology and solid experience with the targeted patient population and respective standardized assessment tools (scales).
- You will have 2 or more years administering study relevant standardized assessment tools.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of GCP guidelines.
- Ability to conduct reviews of rater severity and/or diagnostic sessions, providing feedback for quality control purposes.
- Fluent in Polish and English at a native level.
- Intermediate or advanced proficiency in English preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Flexible hours and remote opportunities available.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€35000 - €40000 per annum
Hobson Prior have an excellent new opportunity for a CRA II to join a global CRO in Italy.
£450 - £500 per day
Hobson Prior are searching for a Supply Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company on a 12-month contract basis where you will work remotely.
£375 - £380 per day
Hobson Prior have an exciting contract position to join a Biotech organisation. Our client is looking for a Senior CTMA to worked part home based and part office.
$80000 - $110000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently in search for a Clinical Research Associate - MAP to join a fast-paced biopharmaceutical organisation who are creating ground-breaking products
$110000 - $130000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently in search for a Senior CRA to join a fast-paced biopharmaceutical organisation who are creating ground-breaking products that have never been made before.
CHF120000 - CHF140000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking for a Senior Clinical Project Manager to join an international healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives.
£81188.27 - £84823.57 per annum
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
Hobson Prior are currently in search for a Senior CRA to join a Global CRO who help people improve and accelerate the delivery of therapies that can impact health worldwide.