Principal/Business Consulting (RWDI)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a Principal/Business Consulting to join a global professional services organisation who are focused on developing and delivering products that drive customer value and company results. You will join them on a permanent basis in the US.
- Deepen the organisation's access and engagement with GHEOR, Value and RWD leadership levels across select clients.
- Develop business opportunities through these clients' engagement & convert them into projects.
- Help RWD lead to form and anchor 'Advisory Board' for the organisation's focused on issues are of value articulation, regulatory 'boundaries' driving adoption & expansion of use cases and evolution of the organisation's strategy around RWD.
- Help develop industry specific strategy for RWD usage and GHEOR & RWE studies.
- Execute on Pharmaceutical specific strategy in collaboration with existing RWD&I and GHEOR leads.
- Expand Pharma RWD&I & GHEOR capabilities, especially RWE studies capabilities by exploring partnerships.
- Initiate and anchor the organisation with regulatory authorities especially FDA and EMA.
- Represent the organisation in specific industry working groups.
- Co-operate with Pharma/MPS/Healthcare client leaders to drive business development and client relationships.
- Consistently deliver quality client services and drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Be willing to travel to meet client needs.
- Characteristics of a forward thinker and self-starter that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge.
- Capability to lead a virtual team of consulting professionals across numerous projects; experience working with teams in India a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A high level of motivation and self-starting attitude.
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in Executive Advisory and Accessing experience in Real-World Data Strategy and / or a senior Analytics, or Data Strategy role.
- A Masters in Operations Research OR Biological Sciences OR Business Administration OR Economics. Clinical background in provider setting.
- Industry relationships to ISPOR and OHDSI highly preferred.
- Past relationships with FDA, EMA and other markets regulatory bodies will be highly beneficial.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
80000SEK - 120000SEK per annum
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity at a growing biopharmaceutical organisation who are looking for a Senior Market Access Manager.