This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are in search for a Pre-Clinical Statistician to join a leading Pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis in High Wycombe.
- You will serve as an initial consultation contact for new projects.
- Upholds and grows customer base and builds loyal relationships with customers.
- Assuming independence, professional responsibility for all phases of a project request from beginning through completion, with minimal direction as needed.
- Managing multiple projects.
- Co-operate with external consultants to provide support in the development and implementation of innovative methods and designs.
- Leading Statistical Input for at least one functional area, research field, or compound.
- Providing input to product development and performs statistical functions for submission related activities where appropriate.
- Support broad implementation of creative statistical approaches across the development portfolio.
- Support development and implementation of innovative ways, participating in their hands-on implementation through direct interactions with statisticians.
- Find opportunities for innovation; interact directly with statisticians and other QS scientists for early identification of opportunities for innovative ways.
- You will partake in training and presentations on innovative approaches across the R&D organization (including statisticians, pharmacometricians, clinicians, and other partner groups) to ensure awareness and adequate knowledge about these methods Keep up-to-date knowledge of designs and analysis methods for clinical trials, including adaptive designs, model-based methods, etc.
- May engage in external collaborations within professional associations (e.g., ASA, IBS, SCT, ISoP, ISCB, PSI, EFPSI), participating in working groups, program committees, organizing sessions and presenting at scientific meetings, and publishing in peer reviewed journals.
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Able to work in interdisciplinary contexts outside statistics.
- Pre-clinical statistics experience is required.
- Lead experience is essential.
- You have knowledge of biostatistics applied to clinical trials and model-based drug development.
- You have some experience with planning, running, and documenting simulations (including, but not limited to clinical trial simulations).
- You are aware of Bayesian methods and inference.
- PhD / MSc in Statistics or related subject.
- Proficient in SAS or R programming.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€70000 - €85000 per annum
Hobson Prior are working with a Global CRO who are seeking Principal Statistician to work remotely on a permanent basis.
€75000 - €90000 per annum
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior / Principal Biostatistician to join a top 10 Global Pharmaceutical company on permanent basis in Brussels.
£90000 - £105000 per annum
Hobson Prior are in search for an Associate Director of Statistics (Therapeutic Area Head) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis in Uxbridge.
€45000 - €55000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a breeding technology and seed production company who are looking for a Quantitative Geneticist to join them on a permanent basis in Lyon.
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior have an exciting opportunity with a Start-up AI-based Diagnostics company who are seeking a Statistician to join them on a permanent basis in Oxford.
€95000 - €105000 per annum
Monheim am Rhein, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Hobson Prior are looking for a Principal Statistician to join a leading top 10 Global Pharmaceutical company who purely concentrate on neurology and immunology.