PMU - Operations Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a PMU - Operations Manager to join a fantastic biotech organisation on a permanent basis. Our client is focused on producing a solution that might be the possibility of curing those who suffer from severe illnesses.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will guide a division of bioprocessing scientists, team leaders, SMEs, developing culture and systems to guarantee the team is engaged, developed and performing to a high standard.
- Handle manufacturing workforce planning, forming and developing a team plan and developing the team ability to facilitate routine, viable GMP commercial supply operation.
- Accountable for guaranteeing that own work and that of the team complies with GMP, data integrity and GDP and is assumed rendering to the suitable processes.
- You will be accountable for guaranteeing that own training and that of the team is assumed before the task is completed in a GMP compliant and timely manner.
- Accountable for assuring that any GMP documentation are closed in a right the first time and timely manner, such as Issues, CAPAs, Change Controls, BMRs & audit/inspection actions, within own area of responsibility.
- Guarantee on-time availability of GMP product manufactured rendering to the approved manufacturing plan and schedule.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for collaborative improvement of systems such as safety / quality / service / people, etc., to accomplish the site ambition and objectives.
- Collaborate with quality, embed and uphold a solid and positive quality culture and form and improve systems to assure the facility is always inspection ready.
- Educated to a degree level in a science or engineering field.
- Familiarity with scale-up and development of cGMP products from late-stage development to commercial manufacture and regulatory approval.
- A background in manufacturing operations and quality systems with the comprehension of process development lifecycle.
- Prior involvement in performing regulatory inspections and audit readiness actions.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£26000 - £31000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for an EHS Advisor to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Uxbridge.