PK/PD Clinical Programmer
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently working with a World-wide Pharmaceutical company with a strong pipeline in various therapeutic areas, who are seeking a PK/PD Clinical Programmer to join them on a contract basis in Basel.
- Accountable to conduct model-orientated and model-based graphical evaluation of M&S data (e.g. bayesian feedback analysis using prior model) in consultation with the clinical pharmacometricians, and pharmacologists.
- Lead the creation of pooled and cleaned ready to use modeling datasets (e.g. NONMEM® dataset) and descriptive datasets in compliance with internal guidelines, SOPs and Health Authority guidelines through high quality programs.
- Conduct exploratory analysis.
- Lead the creation of NCA datasets.
- Assist in the development of pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamic and physiological models.
- Partake in the writing of M&S analysis plans and M&S reports.
- Support quality control of M&S deliverable such as datasets, tables, listings and figures.
- Contribute to, and sometimes lead, process-improvement initiatives.
- You will assist in the assessment, development and documentation of new tools.
- Deliver input into Case Report Form design for M&S data collection.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Clinical data & data visualization.
- Minimum 2 years in supporting modelling and simulation of clinical data.
- Fluency in R & SAS.
- Experience working with PK & PD data.
- Master level (M.S.) in Mathematics and/or Statistics, or closely related.
- Fluency in English.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Spotfire Programmer to be home-based anywhere in Europe or the USA for a Global CRO.